Got Ripped Off On Ebay...pretty Funny

rubbersidedown

TURBO-BUSA-RIDIN'-BASTID
Donating Member
Registered
Did not get the hayabusa shirt I ordered.I did however get a motorcycle related t shirt.:banghead:

Rubb.

aaa.jpg

Awwwww! Come on Rubba, don't be envious! Hang on to that shirt, it will be worth more in 50 years. Isn't Japan the one buying up all the Harley's and Classic American cars? Hmmmmmmm?

If anybody wants the shirt...its yours for the shipping cost.
Should be an' easy give away...just need a black dude...who rides a Harley...who frequents a Hayabusa board...
Easy right...:dunno:

Rubb.

I guess I am fortunate to be able to own a hyabusa and modify it any way I want! I am also fortunate to own a Harley or two or three or four! I also am fortunate not to hate because of color. I was also fortunate to be able to ride yesterday with several thousand other motorcycle enthusiasts to honor those have given their lives to protect us regardless of color. Who we are inside is what decides!!! Carry on!!!

Reactions: pan
I guess I am fortunate to be able to own a hyabusa and modify it any way I want! I am also fortunate to own a Harley or two or three or four! I also am fortunate not to hate because of color. I was also fortunate to be able to ride yesterday with several thousand other motorcycle enthusiasts to honor those have given their lives to protect us regardless of color. Who we are inside is what decides!!! Carry on!!!
Who's hating because of color?.The mistake the shipper made is what was funny to me,not neccesarily the content. I just offered up a t shirt to someone who might want it. Also willing to make sure he gets it delivered cheap too_Outa my own pocket if need be. I don't want the shirt because I am cracker white. I also wouldn't wear it if it said "white Harley rider". I too have owned many Harleys. Nobody is hating on anything here,just having some fun. If you want to start some anti-racist thread go for it,but don't turn my thread into your own personal soap box.

Rubb.

Who's hating because of color?.The mistake the shipper made is what was funny to me,not neccesarily the content. I just offered up a t shirt to someone who might want it. Also willing to make sure he gets it delivered cheap too_Outa my own pocket if need be. I don't want the shirt because I am cracker white. I also wouldn't wear it if it said "white Harley rider". I too have owned many Harleys. Nobody is hating on anything here,just having some fun. If you want to start some anti-racist thread go for it,but don't turn my thread into your own personal soap box.

Rubb.

Well said Rubb :bowdown::clap::bowdown::clap:

Back