Got noticed the other day.

newman

Registered
Went for a ride on Wednesday, stopped at the pub as a few of my mates were outside drinking. I only had a black current juice as I don't drink and drive.
And for the first time I had people wanting to look at the bike.
I was so proud.
All my mates came for a look, two of the barmaids came out, some guy asked one of the barmaids is it a 900cc so she went to look at it again and said no a 1300cc, as I live at a seaside town a lot of people were coming over to look at in on their way from the pier.
It amazed me how many people looked at the speedo to see how fast it went, and they loved the colour, which is blue
The only thing what worried me was when George a little guy with a bad leg, he's got a walking stick, decided to jump on it, I tell you what, I had visions of the thing lying on the floor with him under it, even though I had it in gear and pushed it forward and locked it.
Man he didn't seem to have a bad leg then, it must have been the cure all he was drinking, strong larger:laugh:.

It shut a few people up as well as there was rumors going about that I didn't have a bike, someone said to my friend Colin that they thought I was lying.???, why would I do that.
Anyway I had a good couple of hours, Lynne went to take some pics and I had forgot to charge her camera up and the thing died as soon as she turned it on,:banghead:. I just thought I had my phone on me,:banghead:, I've done this before.

I think in the US people are more interested in bikes. Maybe because you mod them and customize them more and they stand out. From what I've read on here people just seem more into bike even if they don't own one.

He was on it so quick while my back was turned. I think he must have accelerated faster than the Busa.:laugh:.

Sitting on another's motorcycle without permission is a shootin' offense punishable immediately! :rulez:

Can't tell you how many bikes I've seen fall over after somebody other than the owner just got off it.
Anytime I sit on someone elses bike I always ask them to walk over and 'touch' it so that they are the last one to have done so. If it falls over least I can say I didnt touch it last :)?

Majority of my friends ride Harley Davidson, I often encourage them to take it for a spin, but have not had any takers...couple of sitters though:laugh: I think half are prolly a little intimidated, and the other half would need to go buy one

Sitting on another's motorcycle without permission is a shootin' offense punishable immediately! :rulez:

Can't tell you how many bikes I've seen fall over after somebody other than the owner just got off it.
Anytime I sit on someone elses bike I always ask them to walk over and 'touch' it so that they are the last one to have done so. If it falls over least I can say I didnt touch it last :)?

Agreed

Back