Got New Bike, Suzuki But Not Hayabusa

Fate

Donating Member
Registered
About a month ago I got a cruiser after selling my Hayabusa 4 years ago and not having a bike this whole time. It was a 05 M50. Was great to get on 2 wheels again but felt like going from a Ferrari to a Prius. But today traded it for a C109rt Boulevard. That's the M109 but a dressed version. OMG what a difference! It's not Hayabusa fast but it feels like it. Didn't think I would ever be satisfied with a cruiser but I can say I am very happy with this bike. Would love to some day have a Busa too but not sure if the boss will let me do that.

20160116_112930.jpg

FB_IMG_1455763574863.jpg

Sweet . Just remember 2nd. Gear issues on this. Model . They say it's how you ride . Hard you l8se 2nd .

Sweet . Just remember 2nd. Gear issues on this. Model . They say it's how you ride . Hard you l8se 2nd .

Yeah read that. The clutch was changed before I got it. It shifts good but is very clunky but that is a suzuki thing. Heard about oil spurting out air filter but took cover off and does not look like it has ever happened on this bike. So far I really like it. The weight is a little bit of a change. I read it does not corner well but I had it around some pretty sharp corners and it seems very nible. You have to get off seat a little but Owning a Busa I learned how to do that.

Nice!
Gonna be clunky. Go easy on the clutch cable. My 9 is lowered 2" and can't corner for chit!!! Draging exhaust on rights, and pegs on lefts! Totally different ride, as you already know. Try riding both on the same day...and staying out of ditches!
Congrats, and enjoy!
Btw, the m109riders forum is another good one. Lots of drama, but great knowledge base!
Troy

Congrats on the new ride. I always liked the m109r. I did some research on them some time ago and read a couple of comments about clutch cables snapping and people carrying a spare on long trips. Not sure if they are all like that.

Enjoy it.

Congrats on the new ride. I always liked the m109r. I did some research on them some time ago and read a couple of comments about clutch cables snapping and people carrying a spare on long trips. Not sure if they are all like that.

Enjoy it.
It has new cable and clutch installed. Clutch is noisy but read that's just how they are

It actually handles very well for how heavy it is. It corners well. I learned to corner well on Busa and this feels similar up to 70 mph then it tightens up and have to hang off it to get turning. Had it to 120mph on why and very smooth and almost no wind on you. It's a little tricky at slow speeds but that was always how I felt with Busa too so it doesn't bother me.

Back