got my truck nfab nerf steps back from line x!!

hemi

Registered
I love this stuff!! Was pondering the idea of having the steps done since i installed them about a month ago, and man am i happy i went through with it, turned out great. Will never have to worry about them rusting now. Cost about $200 to have them done, which i don't think is too bad. Still can't believe how tough this stuff is, stabbed my linex bedliner with a pitch fork numerous times while doing mulch and it barely even scratched it.
001.JPG002.JPG003.JPG004.JPG

001.JPG

002.JPG

003.JPG

004.JPG

not sure just yet, put that thought on hold for a bit lol, just couldn't decide what i want to do. Thought about just plasti dippin them, have seen a few guys do it on the dodge forums, but not sure. Thinkin about just waiting until my tires are done and then buyin some nice black rockstar or monster rims and more aggressive tires. Was all set to buy some wheels, but had a hard time convincing myself i need wheels/tires for about $2500-plus the wifey wouldn't approve my purchase

would love to just powdercoat the rims and be done with it, but i would have to find a powdercoat shop that would completely dis-mount the wheels/tires from the truck, powdercoat them and then re-install. Might look into it

Buy some cheap jack stands for the truck to sit on and dismount the tires yourself. Then you just got to take them to a tire shop to have tires taken off and put back on.

Have plenty of jackstands to get the wheels off. Don't know how i would even fit the truck wheels in my wifes suv to take them to be dis-mounted. Guess i would have to make 2 trips. Just would be a pain in the rear, that's all. I'm sure i would love the outcome though

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

All 4 should fit, two in back stacked and two in back seat over an all blanket or something along those lines. Trucking looking good! :thumbsup:

Back