got my seats back from new image today!!

hemi

Registered
got my seats back from lee@new image today

001.jpg

002.jpg

003.jpg

004.jpg

001.jpg

002.jpg

003.jpg

004.jpg

Nice!
Mine are in production. Almost the same thing except i went with Carbon fiber black on the seat. Black lettering on black! Sweet!:thumbsup:

Looks like somebody stole Tobin's idea. They did do a good job I might add :thumbsup: What does new image charge to do seats?

Looks like somebody stole Tobin's idea. They did do a good job I might add :thumbsup: What does new image charge to do seats?

I heard Lee does Tobins seats. His price sheet is on his website. $125 for one seat one fabric.

thanks guys, it was $370 total for front and back, including hump pad. Got "hayabusa" stitched in under the hump pad. Sounds like a little much, but just the hump pad and hayabusa lettering add up to $70. Was gonna go with orange risers/logos but decided i didn't want them to be too flashy, very happy i went with black on black. They feel a lot better than the stocker so far, little awkward at first. After a few days of gettin used to them i will have a better idea on how they feel

those are awesome.. I'm thinking of doing the same this winter when it's to cold to ride. Not that it is ever really to cold here. I just don't wanna waste a week.. LOL I sound like a little kid.. OMG :)

i wanted to do the same, but that lasted about 2 weeks and then i just had to get them done. His turn around is very quick, my seats were delivered to him monday evening, got home today (wednesday) and they are on the front door step. I thought it would take a few weeks but when i found out his typical turn around time is 3 days i sent them in

i wanted to do the same, but that lasted about 2 weeks and then i just had to get them done. His turn around is very quick, my seats were delivered to him monday evening, got home today (wednesday) and they are on the front door step. I thought it would take a few weeks but when i found out his typical turn around time is 3 days i sent them in

Really...Well shoot I may just go ahead..

here are a few pics of the hayabusa lettering without the hump pad

009.jpg

008.jpg

010.jpg

oops, sorry about the last one. I don't know how the hemi got in there:laugh::laugh:

009.jpg

008.jpg

010.jpg

LOL I have one too...I think I'm in love with those seats though.. I want busagirl put on mine though with the symbol. HEHEHE...:laugh::laugh:

I love your hemi..Not quite as much as mine though...LOL

Back