Got my PCIIIusb and Reaper Pair Mod on

MN72Busa

Formerly known as "Zuki"
Donating Member
Registered
Well the pair-valve is off, and I used the Reaper Block off kit Just wanna say Mike at ReaperRacing offers a great product (only $20.00 tyd), and not over priced like some other kits. Everything went smooth on the Pair removal, but when I put the bolt in the bottom of the air box, I split the plastic valve a little, so I used some old fashion Duct tape and high temp silicon, and all seems well. Fast shipping and very good communication.

Johnnycheese, you are the man! The pcIIIusb and your custom map you loaded for me has transformed my bike. Silky smooth, no hesitation, or choppy throttle. The bike actually sounds deeper, and the acceleration is instant. The Full Micron race exhaust was a big improvement over stock, but now the bike runs smoother than stock, and sounds very deep and throaty. Just a little plug for JC, his prices are more than fair, and his communication with me was almost instant via email. He didn't mind helping a new guy out, and explained things so they made sense to an average guy. Thanks again for your time. Johnnycheese Performance

Now I just have to decide If I should do the small air box mod (The one listed on Brock's site), any suggestions? Also, my Dyno guy wants to do a TRE (Sorry JC), and not real sure if Im down with that. I keep reading threads on the TRE, and I think I should do it 1 mn, and than the next mn I think not.

Anyhow, at this point the pcIIIusb has made a huge improvement, the bike doesn't smell no where near as rich running as it did pre-pcIII. I shaved a few pounds of Gretchen, easyer access to the Headders, and all around just better looking with out it.

congrats and enjoy! oh.. and im jealous..
laugh.gif

Back