Got my new tires

twotonevert

Member of P.E.A.
Donating Member
Registered
I am getting the bike out, because the weather is nice, and I was like........

busa_001.jpg

Nice tires!

I noticed that the silver on your truck in the background matches the silver on your bike. A little masking tape and some of that paint on the shelf and you could have a matching set!
cool.gif

Nice tires!

I noticed that the silver on your truck in the background matches the silver on your bike.  A little masking tape and some of that paint on the shelf and you could have a matching set!  
cool.gif
I have some ideas, but I really dont want to start spraying on the new truck. Now the trailer might be a different story.
whistling.gif

what tires are those? (I got a few miles in today on last season skins.... slip and slide)

what tires are those?   (I got a few miles in today on last season skins....  slip and slide)
Those are BT021's. Dual compound tires and they feel sticky to the touch. They are supposed to wear longer than the BT056 yet be hair tackier in the corners. We will see. I only got a few miles on them tonight, so I didnt want to push her with new rubber and new brake pads.

I have my corsa3's ready to go, just got to bolt down my changer cold pavement on the worn out ones was fun :

Back