got my new Spinning wheels..

Street Kings

Registered
What do u all think of these wheels..got them super cheap..the thing is it didnt come with a hub and the owner says i gotta use the stock gsxr/busa hub...never seen that before on after market wheels..but there surr gonna look sick on the busa once its done..its a slow project but so far so good..plans are going 1441...i already got the 1397 pistons just sitting on the shelf..just waiting on that 08 crank.and spacer..but let me know wat you all think.

!B9bFl5!!2k~$(KGrHqV,!k0Ey+jC2OPoBM5uyMmePw~~_12.jpg

was i told right to use the stock hub or do i need a diffrent one..these are rc component wicked wheels..right? could find any info on there website bout the hub..but man there gonna look sick!! any one else have spinning wheel pics??? poste dem up..

Id call or email RC before ya do anything other than polish em, 2nd hand info can be trouble...

i cant see using the stock hub....i am sure they came with one of thier own. i would email or call for sure.

Show the side that missing the hub..

it looks like a hub with a bolt pattern to me,but that could be for the rotor..

Nice kinda old skool and heavy..but If you like them all that matters!!

Here are the pics of the rear hub.. what do you all think? Do I use the stock hub of a gsxr/busa? also in 1 of the pics..shows on da hub where it says..gsxr/ TL and Busa..

iphone 182.jpg

iphone 065.jpg

iphone 032.jpg

iphone 088.jpg

I have a widened 330 stock hub set up and it rides fine! I had to have spacers, but everything bolts together just like stock! I'm not sure how different aftermarket wheel hubs are from stock hubs, but the Org should have all the info you need! Just finish the stock pieces same as the wheel and everything should mount right up! !:thumbsup:

Back