got my frame sliders installed, pics

I have these too. I like the look and extra protection for my bike. The only thing I might do, is have them powdercoated black since I just got my black rearsets. :thumbsup:

Majority of the time i have almost dropped mine is bc when my wife is on the back when i'm trying to park, and she suddenly shifts over or something and about makes me spill it. I tell her all the time not to do it when i am trying to manuever the bike, but she just doesn't understand.
Jesus fekkin' Christ man, would ya just grow a pair and tell her she doesn't NEED to understand! She just needs to do what she's sodding told and stay still when you're parking or you'll find yourself a woman who WILL!!!!!

ps/If you happen upon this post while you're on my computer love...I didn't write it. I think someone hacked in.

no offense critterdoc, but your little comments are getting a little ridiculous. My wife likes to ride with me when she can, but has never been on a motorcycle in her life except with me, and doesn't really know what to do in turns and such. I tell her all the time what to do and she is getting much better. U just need to lay off the comments, or go to another forum and post your crap, maybe someone will listen.

i know what i'll do, next time she shifts ever so slightly back there at a stoplight or something, i'll put the kickstand down and jump off the bike throwing my helmet 50' across the street and start screaming at her that she's a dumb b***ch, would that make u feel better???????

Er...did you happen to notice the ps at the end of the comment mate?

Never mind. Humour will forever be lost on the humourless.

My apologies.

A good passenger is a simple joy. My wife is a natural, always in balance. I still remember having someone on the back of my Honda 70 & Kicking a dog that ran out ::9

i know what i'll do, next time she shifts ever so slightly back there at a stoplight or something, i'll put the kickstand down and jump off the bike throwing my helmet 50' across the street and start screaming at her that she's a dumb b***ch, would that make u feel better???????

I bet she'd never move again...lol. :beerchug:

Funny stuff!
I had an ex girlfriend who had a little heft to her lower posterior area who loved to lean in before me and really made for some interesting riding. I don't know which would be worse?
:laugh:

she's trying to learn and doing a lot better. Her weak spot is leaning into turns with me, mainly bc i take turns too quick sometimes and she gets nervous that i'm gonna lay it down. Sometimes i forget she's back their and start whippin around turns, then i get a few punches in the back tellin me to slow down:laugh::laugh:

it is a tough decision. I'm sure cuts offer better protection in a real slide, but like most, i didn't want to hack into my fairing. I have heard a few say they are junk and will take out the radiator in a slide, but i just wanted something to protect against tip overs or a low speed slide, which these will do. If i lay the bike down doing 50-60mph no slider is going to completely save it and the last thing i'm gonna be worried about in a bad crash is my fairing getting scratched up. Another reason i like the no-cuts is if i want to remove the sliders for some odd reason to give the bike a cleaner look or somethin, u can never even tell they were there, where as with cut sliders u will have a gaping hole if removed

it is a tough decision. I'm sure cuts offer better protection in a real slide, but like most, i didn't want to hack into my fairing. I have heard a few say they are junk and will take out the radiator in a slide, but i just wanted something to protect against tip overs or a low speed slide, which these will do. If i lay the bike down doing 50-60mph no slider is going to completely save it and the last thing i'm gonna be worried about in a bad crash is my fairing getting scratched up. Another reason i like the no-cuts is if i want to remove the sliders for some odd reason to give the bike a cleaner look or somethin, u can never even tell they were there, where as with cut sliders u will have a gaping hole if removed

During my Low Speed Get Off the Fairing and the Pipes took most of the punishment. I also bent the Heli-Bar. I think with frame sliders i would have scratched the Headlight Cover that would have Cost me MORE than the Fairing...........:dunno:. 25-30 MPH Get off cost me $800

Back