Got My Favorite Gear Back!

busa_boy_69

Registered
Okay its been an awesome day I gotta admit. DHL dropped off a package that I been stalking for over a week before I came to work.

As some of you are probably aware Im a HUGE fan of The Walking Dead. I've worn Daryl's angel wings when I ride for years. I even stitched the vest to my Icon jacket and it looked bad a$$! Sadly though after many years of daily use and absurdly high speed runs on the Busa it bit the dust. I came home from riding and the left wing was GONE. lol. Im not even sure where it came off.

However I finally got a new one after a few months! I love it. Now I just have to stitch it up again. I couldnt even bring myself to toss the old one. Heres the new one next to the old so you can see how bad it was. Haha

20170305_151704.jpg

20171018_224002.jpg

20171018_224118.jpg

You must have been going pretty fast to blow of that wing :thumbsup:

Its been north of 190mph more times than my wife is aware of let me just say that. Lol. I also had the vents rip off my icon mainframe helmet after 4 years of use a few years ago. I came out of the tuck because it felt like something hit the top of my helmet. I reached my hand up there and the ventilation tubes were GONE. lol

Back