Got my chrome wheels yesterday

race24x

Registered
I got my wheels back from Sportchrome Mounted my new tires wil show pics when done with bike. I am adding PCII and New windscreen wheels grab bar chrome rotors woohoo .

Chrome_Wheels.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
NICE JOB!!! i really like that... i am gonna have to steal that idea fom you... post some pictures when you get these on your bike.

OK I started polishing frame and my buddy called had to go for a ride which menat putting bike back together but here it is need some finish work on the polishing but it looks ok

My_Busa_Chrome2.jpg

Here is a close up of the Candy Chrome Grab bar I had the wheels done the rotors chromed and the rear grab bar

Candy_Chrome_Grabar.jpg

Next I want to paint the mirrors and the inners I have the white face guages and the billet resevoir covers I am looking for a BMC air filter anyone know where I can get a race BMC filter

Great lookin' bike there Race24X. I really like what you have done with the bike. That candy chrome is beautiful.

Brian

Next I want to paint the mirrors and the inners I have the white face guages and the billet resevoir covers I am looking for a BMC air filter anyone know where I can get a race BMC filter
Hey Race,

May I make one suggestion?
rock.gif
First let me say that "I love your bike man." It's awesome. Anyway, whenever you decide to paint your mirrors, I personally think that painting them silver with a little blue kanji painted underneath the clearcoat would be da bomb! I'm just picturing it in my head and that would look super good. Just my .02, nothing personal.

Brian

Back