Got my Chinese Carbon Dash Panels in for 2008 Busa

iride

Registered
Wow, have not installed them yet,, I just opened the box and they look nice, I really no nothing about Carbon fiber, and i really do not care if they are fiber glass over carbon. All I know is they look sweet
I will take a few pictures as I get them installed over the next couple of days....
I will also fire off a question to the web site to see if he makes any more Carbon fiber peaces for the Busa, At these prices I can afford to Carbon Fiber it out.......
Mike

yes please; PM me pictures, prices and what company you got them from? i'm about to repaint my bike and i'm thinking of getting the dash panels for mine. :thumbsup:

i'd like to see some pics of how they fit up as well. gonna paint my inners or get some carbon ones this go round. being your in odessa im guessing odessa tx? sometimes the cheaper carbons will discolor over time. thats always my biggest concern next to fit when buying some of these cheaper carbon products.

705d1249474228-my-%20new-straight-razor-stand-44789.-thread-completely-useless-without-images-1-.jpg

I had same kind panels , got mine from Powerbronze and never put them on... Must use doubleside tape to make them fit, not good.

Put them on and took them off, Nice looking but the fit was less than perfect,, Had gaps that just did not look right looking down,, Standing to the side they looked good,,
I sent pictures to the China place I bought them from and they will not even answer my Email,,Maybe I can cut them up and make something out of them,,,
Motorcycleparts030-1.jpg

Motorcycleparts029.jpg

Motorcycleparts028-1.jpg

Motorcycleparts027.jpg

The place that I ordered my pannels from are not even answering my Email,
I was just wanting to trade out for something its not like I was wanting my money back...
What a scam.
Mike

The place that I ordered my pannels from are not even answering my Email,
I was just wanting to trade out for something its not like I was wanting my money back...
What a scam.
Mike

It happens. Hit or miss. I chose to instead sand my panels and repaint them. I pondered and almost bought those panels a couple times. Too much of a risk for 200 bucks. Powerbroze and all other companies that sell these all get their stuff from the same places in china so it is all the same.

I have the powerbronze one's for my 03. It took alot of extra effort to get them to fit just right. Aftermarket thats the way it is. :lol:

Back