Got my Busa!

Deal

Registered
Just rode off the lot with it 10 minutes ago, gettin lunch with Gpmo, then goin for a ride. I'll post a few details later :)

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1306011500.681246.jpg

Those wheels look Radical! Welcome to the Org! And Enjoy your first day of Riding!
Posted via Mobile Device

congrats on the new ride :beerchug: you said you were wanting one, that was fast :thumbsup:

congrats on the new ride :beerchug: you said you were wanting one, that was fast :thumbsup:

What can I say? I wanted a busa, and when I suddenly found myself in the market for a new bike, the only possible answer was to hunt down a busa. Probably drove a few salesmen crazy, but that's what they're there for, right?

Anyway, that's an '07, 5400 miles on it, full yoshi 4-2-1 exhaust system (not just the slip-ons), runs great. Original owner was.... Let's just say I think the Bike's in a better place now. They obviously tried to do some of the work themselves, and just as obviously didn't know a whole lot about it. Few cosmetic decisions I'm not a fan of as well, but still overall extremely happy with the purchase! :)

Pics cause i can...

Gearing up
web.jpg

Remembering how to start a bike.
web.jpg

Base of the canyon (he figured out how to start it:laugh:)
web.jpg

Time for fairing screens, add the rear hump, and toss the rear fender. :bowdown:

Some cool subtle mods your bike.

I just want to warn you. You will see people post that black, red, or silver are the fastest colors. I have the same bike as you and must congratulate you for purchasing the fastest colors!

What can I say? I wanted a busa, and when I suddenly found myself in the market for a new bike, the only possible answer was to hunt down a busa. Probably drove a few salesmen crazy, but that's what they're there for, right?

Anyway, that's an '07, 5400 miles on it, full yoshi 4-2-1 exhaust system (not just the slip-ons), runs great. Original owner was.... Let's just say I think the Bike's in a better place now. They obviously tried to do some of the work themselves, and just as obviously didn't know a whole lot about it. Few cosmetic decisions I'm not a fan of as well, but still overall extremely happy with the purchase! :)

Congrats!! Nice looking Busa!!

FYI unless the plastics were changed I believe you may have a 06 model Busa; the 07 model did not come in twotone color options.

Back