Got my bike wrapped ! Gotta be different ya know !

frisbee

GODSPEED RACING
Donating Member
Registered
Well like I said , I gotta be different so here it is. Couldn't afford paint so I went with a wrap and I like it. These were taken when I was about to leave for Sturgis and the one of me with my helmet on in Sturgis a couple days ago. What do you all think?

20150731_115646.jpg

20150731_115656.jpg

20150731_115711.jpg

20150731_115705.jpg

20150731_115721.jpg

20150731_115815.jpg

20150801_055945.jpg

20150804_175022.jpg

It's different in a good way. :thumbsup:

As long as you like it - it doesn't matter what anyone else thinks. You gotta be you.

Cool look! I'm curious about the cost as well. Can you just peel it off if you get tired of it or does it have to be removed/changed professionally?

I like the one side, but the other I'm not too keen on. Is the Kanji backwards?

Theres a place called bike skinz BIKESKINZ | Performance Cycle Wraps, Sportbike Decals, Graphics they sell kits and do custom stuff but you have seams. This guy is a friend and h said for a custom set and install is about 800-1k. I got mine done cheaper. since he normally does cars but wanted to start on bikes. He talked to me about a bunch of ideas left it in his hands . He sent me about 4 different ones and I tweeked this out one. I'm happy with it . if you have ever done any vynal work you could do it yourself with the kit but to be in one piece you want someone that knows how . If you get tired of it you can just peel it off .Or if it gets damaged you change out the section. You can be a lot more creative and a paint would be 3k for something close to this design. I just want to be different like I said .

A friend got it for me years ago not sure of the name . It had straps on it for mounting but I cut them off and added 2 RAM suction cup mounts to hold it on. I hate the strap mounted bags and I have a fiberglass drag tank so no magnetic ones work anymore

SWEET......:thumbsup:, what name brand is that tak bag?

Back