Got my bike back today!

V8N3T

More mods plz..
Donating Member
Registered
Well, after paying my $375.00 tow fee, I got my bike back!
super.gif

Even tho its still broke, it dose not matter to me. For those 2 weeks of separation, i was cooling off about my wreck. But I got the bike out here at our Barracks, and its stripped down lol. And I mean naked.

Ive installed the Peg's that RDosdorian sent, thanks bud! I also received my new Hump today thanks to BiG-T, thanks! And I received my Handle bars and Lenses with housing, thanks to runeight! Other than that my bike will be a work in progress. Lamb is coming over tomorrow to help me out installing the new exhaust KoK is bringing over! So that will solve that problem! Anyways, I just wanted to update everyone on my bike and its situation. Once again I just want to say thank you to everyone on this board. I'll keep yall posted.

Westbrook

post up some pics of the progress
what do the frame, steering head, and forks look like

Yeah, keep us posted with pics. Full reporting!

Inquiring minds want to know!

--Wag--

(FJRider @ Sep. 23 2006,03:10) Westbrook - Did the Puig DB ever show up?
hasent showed up yet, if you already shipped it out it should be here as of Monday or Tuesday. And the forks and steering damp look fine to me. But I really wont know until I get it back out on the highway.

(V8N3T @ Sep. 23 2006,07:54)
(FJRider @ Sep. 23 2006,03:10) Westbrook - Did the Puig DB ever show up?
hasent showed up yet, if you already shipped it out it should be here as of Monday or Tuesday. And the forks and steering damp look fine to me. But I really wont know until I get it back out on the highway.
Yeah...on the highway at about 80mph is a great time to realize that your front-end is trashed!!!  
crazy.gif

Get Lamb to look at it real good.  I can come over too.  Strip it down and inspect every little inch for any signs of failure or impact.

Is there parts you still need as of now? If I don't have any parts for you, will put a donation in the mail today to the address you gave me in your pm.

Back