got my baby back!!!

hemi

Registered
got the busa back tonight from the dealership. It was having starting problems and the rectifier wasn't charging the bike. They replaced the rectifier, and after a very long 2 weeks, she is back in my custody. Man, that was the longest 2 weeks of my life

That must have been the longest two weeks of your life! It sucks for me when I have to go more then a couple of days with out riding. My 'busa is down right now with a bad oil cooler.

yeah, i was goin crazy today (friday) bc i had off work. I must have called the dealer 6 times to see if they got the part in and had it fixed yet. During the week i don't mind bc i'm working and don't mind much, but on the weekend all i want to do is ride or mess with the bike. Oh well, she's back now and hopefully i won't have any more problems with her

all is good so far. Checked the voltage when i got home and it is finally charging while at idle. Of course it's been raining all day today, hopefully it's nice tomorrow so i can learn how to ride again:laugh:

hopefully this is it with the problems on the busa. She hasn't treated me to good in the 2 months i've had her so far. Between dropping it the very second day i had her in the driveway (luckily no damage was done), almost laying it down in a turn when i hit a bunch of tar snakes with the fiancee on the back, and my little starting issues, i hope it only goes better and doesn't turn into something more major like me wrecking and gettin hurt. Getting married next month, i don't think the woman would appreciate me being in the hospital for the wedding

Back