Got my A$$ kicked today...

STUNNAH

THE "STUNGUN" IS BACK!&#33
Donating Member
Registered
Anyway my allergy set in...I was sick all day...Had to work staff was to short to take off...Had to make a walk in doc appt...Got three shots in the rear and some mo shat...Feel alot better...If you suffer from allergies don't wait to long like I did...Feel like I been beat down...
evil.gif

Yep, good thing. I waited too long and wound up loosing my voice (sux to teach auto shop w/ no voice!) and getting resp infection. Dr. said it was alergies that started it all.

Just finishing up the Augmentin tomorrow.

Feel better Stun-gun!

I saw the title to this thread and thought you meant you got your ass kicked on the Busa, obviously that is impossible so I had to figure out why you posted that
laugh.gif

Hope you feel better soon dude.
cool.gif

I feel the same way around here. I have never had allergies untill I got out here ot CA. Now 3 times a week I will wake up sneezing all day.

I saw the title to this thread and thought you meant you got your ass kicked on the Busa, obviously that is impossible so I had to figure out why you posted that
laugh.gif

Hope you feel better soon dude.
cool.gif
I thought the same thing I also had to check it out....Hope you get to better too...

Anyway my allergy set in...I was sick all day...Had to work staff was to short to take off...Had to make a walk in doc appt...Got three shots in the rear and some mo shat...Feel alot better...If you suffer from allergies don't wait to long like I did...Feel like I been beat down...  
evil.gif
Damn Stunnahman, I thought you got your ass handed to you by another turboed bike or something. Man, don't be posting poop like this if all you've got are allergies.
biggrin.gif
Quit actin' like a PB (punk beeetch) and get out there and set the boost to about 12lbs, open her up, and watch what ails ya just simply fly away.
biggrin.gif
laugh.gif
tounge.gif

All bullshittin' aside. I hope you're feelin' better dude. Hopefully we can hook up at BBW. When time gets closer, we can exchange cell #'s so that we can HOLLA!

Brian

biggrin.gif

evil.gif
Damn Stunnahman, I thought you got your ass handed to you by another turboed bike or something.  Man, don't be posting poop like this if all you've got are allergies.
biggrin.gif
 Quit actin' like a PB (punk beeetch) and get out there and set the boost to about 12lbs, open her up, and watch what ails ya just simply fly away.
biggrin.gif
laugh.gif
tounge.gif

All bullshittin' aside.  I hope you're feelin' better dude.  Hopefully we can hook up at BBW.  When time gets closer, we can exchange cell #'s so that we can HOLLA!

Brian
Hook'n up is a must...I'm back!!!O.K. the allergy is still with me but it's alot better...Gotta stay doped up...
evil.gif

biggrin.gif

evil.gif

Back