Got my 9 second pass today!!

89mustang

Registered
Put my lowering links on last night and I slammed the bike down low. I used some of Dennis's advice and I ran my new best of 9.75@145 today followed by a handful of 9.85-9.90 it felt awesome!

It was awesome feeling. Quicker I was working slipping the clutch and getting and getting out faster. I had a 1.61 60' and a 6.375 1/8. I didn't get adjust the suspension because when I lowered it I couldn't reach it anymore haha. I need a digital mic so I can raise it up and get it adjusted. I only lost to 2 bike one had wheelie bars( pro street?) the other was an 11 busa with full exhaust a shinko tune and an air shifter. I actually beat him the first time

Ok, I think I remember that from another post. I was wondering if you went to Byron. I've been there quite a bit in previous years, although unfortunately not at all this year.

If you are running faster than 10 you need to get a licnese. Its wierd that they didn't say anything. Great job though !!

If you are running faster than 10 you need to get a licnese. Its wierd that they didn't say anything. Great job though !!

Only applies to tracks that care. Not a track in the world down here that cares about that.

Congrats on your times!! Nicely done!

They need to be an NHRA track for the license, otherwise they can lose the certification if they don't make you get one...

Back