Got me new kicks and stuff

Djxtrodinaire

Registered
Teknic Violator Waterproof Boots and Chatterbox XBi2:cheerleader:

Of course i forgot the xbi2 module at work :banghead:
I did install the speakers and mounting bracket.
Anyone own one? any worthy tips?
:thumbsup:

06Oct09 007.jpg

these are my first boots so I cannot compare to anything:whistle:

having a huge ham hock calves, these were very comfortable.

They work fine for me

- Teknic Violator Boots review from Sportbiketrackgear.com[/url]

Last edited by a moderator:
Let us know how you like that chatterbox! Was thinking of talking my buddies into getting some but don't want to waste their money along with mine :p

I have this one and i love it. A bunch of us ride with them to talk to each other,hear music..phone calls...police trap warnings ...ect If you have a bluetooth GPS you can hear it too.:thumbsup:

I don't know too much about that small one....good luck with it.

oh yea Nice boots.

cbx1btfkit.jpg

well I got the xbi2 to work with my Iphone 3gs and Blackberry 8350i

But I cannot connect with my Garmin Nuvi 760.
The Nuvi can see the Xbi2 however the nuvi has a built in password for just phones, so i cannot enter the xbi2's own password.

So anyone interested in the Xbi2 and using GPS or phone make sure it is compatible first! :poke: Im gonna keep the chatterbox and get me a newer GPS and give my old one to the wife! :thumbsup:

The only thing that irks me right now is the Power Button, it also answers and hang up phone calls. So if you happen to slightly press the power button it will dial the last number called.:poke:

i have the xbi2 and love it, mics and headphones work well at high speeds i didnt read the instructions and still seem to work it ok lol..

I had a chatterbox years ago &.......lost it. Yeah i know, lost it. What I think happened is it was in my ex's car & when we broke up i forgot bout it
Posted via Mobile Device

Back