Got lights???

lika1

Registered
Just finished installing my LED lights....... can you say TRON?:laugh: I have it hooked up to a toggle switch and a wireless remote. Nothing beats standing away at a distance with the remote, turning it on when people least expect it, and watching them look around with the "who did that" face.:rofl:

P7040479.jpg

looks pretty wicked man. what kind of current do they pull? can you leave em on when you go into a restaurant and not drain your battery?

looks pretty wicked man. what kind of current do they pull? can you leave em on when you go into a restaurant and not drain your battery?

Each pod uses 15mA of power at 12V, don't know about leaving them on while in the restaurant, I turn them on and off with the remote just to mess around.:laugh:

Very nice -could use a few more pictures from various angles!

We just finished the LED's on our shop bike -will post some pictures soon. :cheerleader:

Thanks for the comments..... my LEDs are not Kapsco, I ordered them from 12vledlights.com and wired everything myself. I did my last bike (GSXR) the same way so it wasn't hard at all just time consuming because I'm anal like that.:laugh: The hardest part is taking all the plastics off the 'Busa'...... wow.... could Suzuki make it any harder?!? Here are more pictures of the bike...... the blue light on top is actually the rocker switch I installed, the blue led on the switch lights up in the on position.

P7050478.jpg

P7050484.jpg

P7050471.jpg

P7050479.jpg

P7050475.jpg

P7050477.jpg

Good lord.... the CO temp tags are huge! Looks like you have a magazine hanging back there:laugh:

The bike looks sick though. Keep up the great work :thumbsup:

what the heck, who deleted my post & why?
Posted via Mobile Device

Back