Got lights???

hey Doyle, how'd ya get that headlight lit up? lol ;-)
Posted via Mobile Device

Thanks again everyone.......... Doyl, is that the halo kit for the headlights? Nice looking bikes and LEDs fellas. Lets keep this going, I know there's more bikes with LEDs.:thumbsup:

Thanks again everyone.......... Doyl, is that the halo kit for the headlights? Nice looking bikes and LEDs fellas. Lets keep this going, I know there's more bikes with LEDs.:thumbsup:

No, The head light was done by redkat05.. as in taken apart and then he installed home made led boards.. the boards are hidden real well, The head light glows but no visable led's to be seen.. rekat05 did a real nice job putting my head light together as well as my tail light and turnsignals which are also custom made buy him.. :thumbsup:

hehe he makes it sound more elaborate than it actually was i think. its not professional quality, just a hobby
Posted via Mobile Device

i was thinking about doing that if i retrofit a bixenon projector in there.

i was thinking about doing that if i retrofit a bixenon projector in there.

I also did the high low swap.. meaning the high beam projector is now my low beam. I also flipped the projector 180 degree's for a better cut off added a 5k hid and yes I can see and yes it's sweet.. :thumbsup:

What color lights do you put, blue, purple, and where did you install them? Finally, how many lights did you install?

I'm excited for winter to come so hopefully more peeps want me to make taillights & such

Last edited:
Back