Got lean? The pic I will use for my racing

Very
cool.gif

Wish I could do that! Unfortunatly, "lean" to me means "less fat in my ground beef"!
bowdown.gif

Hey Justin, Cool Photo Man! I tip my hat to you, breaking-in to the liter class right out of the box. Not many guys successfully do that. Most guys give the 600 class a try before moving up. Kinda like going form club racing directly to Moto GP? The 600's are blazing fast but the liter class is evil. The best thing about the liter races is there are only about half as many bikes as in the 600 class.

Will you get your white plate soon?

Thanks for the comments guys!
smile.gif

Tuf - I will get my plate next weekend, graduate saturday and line up with Sully and the boys on Sunday. I'm a little skeered but that's what I need to push myself further.

Hows your son doin?
rock.gif

That kid of mine is doing fine. He is still improving but he is physically to big to ever be as fast as those little guys like Sully and Eli etc. especially in the 600 class. But he has a great time.

Well Justin, there is nothing wrong with having butterflies when lining up on your first race. Just keep a good attitude and don't worry about the fast guys passing you. They will pass you with evil intent. All of the top ten guys will most likely lap you and Sully, Workman, Muscleman & Eli may lap you twice? Not to worry, everyone gets lapped on their first race! Eli is a little crazy out there and will run you off the track if you get in his way. Hold your line and everything will be fine!

Good Luck!

uh, I hate to be the one to point it out, but...

There is a spot of dirt on the bottom of your fairing!
tounge.gif
bowdown.gif

It's kinda weird racing, friends in the pits, war on the track. The way I calculate it The top 5 will lap me once on the last lap.
sad.gif

Thanks guys and I will have more pics soon as my CD should be here in a few days. Unfortunately the bike no longer looks like that, I've crashed several times. It will have it professinally painted in the off season so I can promptly wreck it again.
laugh.gif

(PDBusa @ Sep. 28 2006,13:00) uh, I hate to be the one to point it out, but...

There is a spot of dirt on the bottom of your fairing!
tounge.gif

bowdown.gif
Oh GAWD! That struck me as soo darned funny. I burst out laughing when I read that. I could sense the hesitation in your voice...LMAO

ices_rofl.gif
jump9.gif
ices_rofl.gif
jump9.gif

ices_rofl.gif

jump9.gif

You guys are a crack up. The spot is touch up paint (albiet the wrong color) to keep it from peeling where it's messed up, brand new Akrapovic race system in the box with an additional spare can for next years learning opportunities.

Will also come back next year with a full GP Suspension including a Penske rear. Along with a bunch of other goodies and a new paint job (two diff colors on two full seperate sets of plastics including tanks) and a new trailer I should have no excuses other than my lack of talent that holds me back.
smile.gif

Justin,

Your pics never cease to amaze me. I, too, plan on getting my Gix modded up and ready for the track. My last track day, I won a raffle for a free fork spring upgrade by RaceTech. Racing school should be fun next year.

How much did you pay for your paintjob+race plastics?

(gtrpimp76 @ Sep. 28 2006,17:42) Justin,

Your pics never cease to amaze me. I, too, plan on getting my Gix modded up and ready for the track. My last track day, I won a raffle for a free fork spring upgrade by RaceTech. Racing school should be fun next year.

How much did you pay for your paintjob+race plastics?
Thanks on the pics and don't ask on the paint, it will make you sick the deals I have gotten.
smile.gif

Back