GOT HIT YESTERDAY

harbor area busa

Registered
yesterday on my way home from work i get hit by a BMW. the guy decieded to make a u-turn and hit me on the ankle and the rear of the bike. to my shock i was able to i was able to keep the bike up. im ok ankle just a little sore and swollen, lost the pipe maybe sub-frame is bent,right pegs are bent.the funny part is the bmw had more damange then i did. i will post pics when wife gets home the size i have is too big

Sorry to hear as well
sad.gif
Glad you're relatively okay though...hope the bike damage can be easily fixed...

Glad you're OK!

Good job keeping it on 2 wheels!!

Did the guy stop?? Have insurance??

(VaBusa @ Oct. 11 2006,11:15) Sorry to hear as well
sad.gif
 Glad you're relatively okay though...hope the bike damage can be easily fixed...
just got back from my insurance co. said all would be repaired to the way the bike was b4 i got hit. which is really cool i was worried with all the aftermarket stuff etc. top gun undertail and the chrome stuff and yoshi pipe

(Charlesbusa @ Oct. 11 2006,11:17) Glad you're OK!

Did the guy stop??  Have insurance??
yea he stopped and we swap info, but i rather deal with my insurance and then let them deal with his insurance. i dont want to wait too long to get my baby in the shop and back on the road

(harbor area busa @ Oct. 11 2006,11:21)
(Charlesbusa @ Oct. 11 2006,11:17) Glad you're OK!

Did the guy stop??  Have insurance??
yea he stopped and  we swap info, but i rather deal with my insurance and then let them deal with his insurance. i dont want to wait too long to get my baby in the shop and back on the road
That is a much better way to go. Did the guy admit fault or was a police report done?

Chris......glad you're ok. Pls tell us that the police report was done.....

Is the shop doing repairs...or will you be doing them? I'm itching for a reason to roll up there.

glad to hear you came out of that one relatively ok...way too close for comfort!

(Devil Dog @ Oct. 11 2006,12:55) Chris......glad you're ok.  Pls tell us that the police report was done.....

Is the shop doing repairs...or will you be doing them?  I'm itching for a reason to roll up there
no police report was done i called the police but the say i was alright and just to swap info. WHAT A JOKE !!! but i was smart enough to have him write that " he made a u-turn and side and rear of the bike" then he signed it. i already dropped the bike off at SPORTSCHROME the company that put on all my chrome parts last time

Glad you're okay, bro. You may want to walk into the police station and file a report. Ask your insurance company if it's necessary. You don't have much time.

--Wag--

glad to hear u walked away from that one-and good call on making Beemer-guy sign something showing he was at fault...good luck with the cops, that'll take you longer than fixin the bike by hand yourself!

hope you're up n on the road again soon.

You got lucky, It could have been so much worse, that could have hurt you bad, I'd be afraid that I would have lost my temper after I changed my underwear and realized what happened
SHOCKED.gif

Back