Got hit today!

Bently

Registered
Well we are having 60 degree weather in Iowa so I went and picked up my new Busa today and made it 7 miles before a guy ran a red light and hit me. 1600.00 in damages and a bruised leg. Managed to keep from going down.

Man, sorry to hear of the misfortune! But, most importantly, I am glad to hear that you were not seriously injured. Watch out out there guys!!!

On your new bike...man that sucks. I would have freaked if that happened to me, knock on wood. Glad to hear you are ok!

That sucks sorry to hear about this. I am glad to see that you are ok. I would have the insurance threaten to sue him for a new bike instead of fixing your. After you did just leave the shop with it.

Bently,

that really sucks. Hope you kicked his as$ or somethin. You have no idea how much we understand how bad that feels... it's like being violated personally... sorry man.

Keep us posted.

That has to be one of the worst things that I have heard on the board, get a new toy and SMACK no riding your new bike....

Sorry man that officially sucks

Glad to hear your ok and sorry about your bike, But I have to ask if you jumped right up after impact and checked to see if your bike was ok? Seems as though everyone I know involved in a motorcycle wreck always ask about their bike first! They could have two broken legs, arm, etc.. and all they care about is the condition of that bike.

Ok, so I'm guilty of this.......................

Glad to hear your ok and sorry about your bike, But I have to ask if you jumped right up after impact and checked to see if your bike was ok? Seems as though everyone I know involved in a motorcycle wreck always ask about their bike first! They could have two broken legs, arm, etc.. and all they care about is the condition of that bike.

I'm guilty also. Laying on the ground with a broken leg and I wanted to know how the bike was.

guilty also, doing a burnout, light went green and I let go of the brake(not a bad accident but scratch bike and looked feel stupid!!&#33
wink.gif
Glad were your o.k/ bikes can always be fixed we can't!!!!

Bently,
Glad to hear this you're okay. Beware of car drivers!!!!
Their day will come.
You're body is more important
smile.gif

Must be the day. I had a guy pull out in front of me today. right into the center of my lane and stopped. left me about four feet between him and an oncoming car. My leg just brushed the bumper of his car, got lucky and didn't lay her down. if he hadn't been elderly, I would've yarded him out through the window...

Good luck with the 'bus, and the bruised leg

Also glad you're ok... I would see what I could do to get a new bike, not a fixed new bike, a NEW one. GRRRRR
mad.gif

Bently,

that really sucks. Hope you kicked his as$ or somethin. You have no idea how much we understand how bad that feels... it's like being violated personally... sorry man.

Keep us posted.
Yeah did you beat him down??? Just joking glad your O.K...

Hope the sucker got a ticket!!! Glad you are okay! Get her fixed quick so you can ride.

cool.gif

BENTLY

WELCOME TO OUR BOARD!!

JUST LOOK AT THIS AS A POSITIVE, YOUR BIKES NOT NEW NOW, SO CUSTOMIZE IT ON SOMEONE ELSES DIME..

OR BUY THE MODS YOU WANT FOR THE TRACK. GOOD LUCK RACING THIS YEAR AND GLAD TO HEAR IT'S ONLY A BRUISE.

PS. THIS BOARD IS ALOT MORE FRIENDLY THAN SH.ORG STICK AROUND YOU'LL LIKE IT HERE.

Wow! I am sorry to hear of your accident. Please let us all know what the out come is. I am sure we would all try to help with any parts etc.

Welcome to the board.

Back