Got hassled by

Kento-Moto

Hayabusa Immortal
Donating Member
Registered
Was rollin with some new guyz today went for a nice spin about 100 miles or so. 1 Gsxr 1K, 1 Ninja, 2 R6's and 1 fun lovin bad azz buza!
biggrin.gif
Went to Oroville Dam and was just cruzin around as we rode across the dam. I was out front probly about 50mph or so, I entered the parking area for the boat ramp 1st and didnt notice the sign YOU GOTTA PAY TO GET IN HERE BONEHEAD! sheeze! The booth was closed and locked and we were just gonna take spin thru the place and right back out... well anyway the state park PO-lice rollins up on us about 3 minutes later when we was just gettin ready to start stuntin in a huge allmost empty parkin lot. Needless to say glad I didnt do nuthin right then.

He says all the people on the 1/2 mile dam ( all 4 of them ) were waving at him to go get us... Now I know at least 1 guy did a stand up wheelie but he was way behind me when it happened, and i didnt think we were doin anything outrageous. Then he says he could write us all $64 tickets for not paying $2 entry fee. Then he says how cool we are and he rides an old bike ... blah, blah and tells us he's lettin us go with a warning and be sure and stop at the stop sign on the way out. All in all he was pretty cool and glad thats all the hassle we got. Oh and I found this interesting, he said for all California hwys ... that the state police and CHP are actively passin out more citations to gain revenue since the Governator has taken office and cut the budgets.
wow.gif

Anyway Cop was pretty cool and we all had fun especially after we got outa sight...

jump9.gif

sounds like he coulda been a bobo.... but was easy on ya..

laugh.gif
WooHoo Hawaii..glad it worked out ok..i get out once or twice a month up here and come home trembling...what a scooter..
wow.gif

fake freegin cop ya got there.(park police ) around here you can only get the stunt ticket if the citizen signs complaint.cop didnt see so f him.still could been a jerk though i guess .thats what you get for playing with them r 6 boys !!them all real squids up here.

fake freegin cop ya got there.(park police ) around here you can only get the stunt ticket if the citizen signs complaint.cop didnt see so f him.still could been a jerk though i guess .thats what you get for playing with them r 6 boys !!them all real squids up here.
yeah, I thought they were security type guards but the cowboy had a gun ... go figure. Really he was pretty nice compared to the last ticket i got The guy had ATTITUDE>
mad.gif

yep there's a lot of really good cops out ...but as we use to say in the Corps it only take 1 Oh S#$%! To ruin a 1000 AT-A-Boys!
laugh.gif

Back