Got CHROME!!!!!

busabrother

Registered
Damn!!

post_6_53305_Busachrome.jpg

I took many shots of that bike at the local open house at Cycles USA in Silver Spring, MD. That bike is unreal. He carries a rag and a bottle of windex in the trunk.

<!--EDIT|Big E
Reason for Edit: None given...|1072153358 -->

Thread hijack!  Dont know if Angie is a Beeyotch or not but I had to post this pic. Sorry BusaB. This one aint chrome but damn I love to see a hot ass red head with my bike in the background.  Enjoy!  Wanted to thank MAP078 for the wall paper
biggrin.gif

<!--EDIT|Big E
Reason for Edit: None given...|1072154204 -->

hayabusawall_1_.1.jpg

That's a nice ride!! The bike's cool too. Be better if it was Blk/Gry. Have you guys seen the chrome busa in the latest Super Streetbike. That thing has the chrome!! Puts the one at the top to shame.

coolBUSA5454 does super streetbike mag have web address?? Would like to get subscription!!! Thanks for any info. ROB BUSH???
rock.gif

chrome the damn can....and might as well chrome the turn signals also!!
laugh.gif

coolBUSA5454 does super streetbike mag have web address?? Would like to get subscription!!! Thanks for any info. ROB BUSH???
rock.gif
I'm not sure if they have a Web address, It's a spinoff of Cycle World I think. They have put out two issues just as special releases. The latest one should be at Barnes and Noble or Books-a-Million. They are trying to get enough readers to start a full time publication. They have one of the best bike mags out. Buy it and check out the Chrome Busa with the flames!! That thing is sweet!!
cool.gif

Back