Got bored - Figured i'd start a business!!!

rickneuhaus

Registered
Evening Gents,

I'm back after finishing all the mapping on the busa for the pciii, but unfortunately have run out of mods for the winter season :-(

In lieu of this I decided to start a few private businesses here in Colorado as well as California, and now I need your help!

It's hard to get a private business started, and I'll need all the help i can get.
Professional Photography
feel free to "like" the facebook page by clicking the like button at the bottom left corner if you like what you see so far. I'm looking to do some shoots of the sponsored rides around the area so soon enough there should be an entire selection of bike shoots available for your viewing pleasure!

Don't get too mad just yet; I wouldn't leave you with a spam link alone!
I come bearing this single greatest frustration known to those who work on engines...the intake clamp screws!!!!

I'm curious if anyone has any suggestions as to how they might go about getting the clamps to fit from an angle other than facing INTERNAL TO AN CLOSED COMPARTMENT (RAGE)!
the space for anyone to get the screws back through the clamps such that they successfully thread into the c-rings is virtually impossible, barring a starving Ethiopian child with arms less than 2 inches thick or trained rodent is on hand.

Ideas?!?!?!

#DailyOils ~ #doTERRA ~ #EssentialOils ~ #NewBusiness ~ #THEoRg *

Back