Got beat bye harley I suck

NIGHTFLIGHT

Banned
I HAD SPOT IT ALMOST TREE 7.70 DIAL IN 4 THE SPORTSTER ON MY 6.30

I Got on my rev limiter 2 soon bike creeped -160 red light.

Im running delay timer+didnt let off button till top yellow so I know it creeped.

I had rev limiter @ 7,800 rpm. Sucks dangit only 2nd time this year I lost 1st round.

O-well he was nice guy I shook his hand+ told him good luck after. I ran it out back door went A 6.25 so thats good for a fatboy like me.

Im trying get ready 4 ama dragbike race Indy .I gota work on racin slower bikes havin prob there. Im running pro-et sat+sun @ indy.Got calm down+do better.I cant be on my rev limiter so long its pulling me

25um8sx.jpg

Last edited:
Cap I Think he Should be BANNED :rulez:

I COULDNT BLAME HIM. I should have waited a second befor hitting rev limiter.I was on it 1 second befor my lights came down it was set @ 7,800 it got line creep.:banghead:
I DID GO AROUND HIM BUT HAD RED LIGHT.Does that help my situation any?

I agree you do suck if you got beat by a Harley! :rofl: Seriously though I wish you would have taken a picture of the Harley that beat a Busa! That's kind of like a Unicorn sighting! :laugh:

Note To Self:

"If any Harley Davidson Motorycle Ever Wins Me in a Race against My BUSA..... NEVER MENTION IT TO ANYONE, EVER !!!!!!!!!!" :whistle:

Since your running a faster bike you should relax on the start and then run around him and back off on the top end to take him by a small margin. Totally opposite of running heads up. Good Luck! I know it is so much harder to race than it looks!

I'm an NHRA Pro Stock World Champion (Bench class) This makes me very, very fast....:whistle:

Billy,

If you can't even hold your bike at the line you will never make it to see the likes of the "Pac" at Indy.

I hope you posted this on psychobike as well...:rofl:

Back