got any/ which which velocity stacks?

I have Tsukigi Spec-II System, Small Airbox Mod and 4 Factory OEM Long Stacks, tried 4 oem short but like the little better bottom end pull with the 4 long stacks. Also, running a PC III USB for tuning purposes.

Way I have understood all the reading I have done on the stacks is basically they move your powerband slightly depending on combinations used. At the same time that being said will slightly change you air/fuel so yes you do need to figure out which set-up you want before tuning and tune accordingly. 4 Shorts will give you more top-end pull, 4 longs will give you more off the line down low. Then factory set-up 2 short/ 2 long will give you all round set-up.

I have Tsukigi Spec-II System, Small Airbox Mod and 4 Factory OEM Long Stacks, tried 4 oem short but like the little better bottom end pull with the 4 long stacks. Also, running a PC III USB for tuning purposes.

so those come from suzuk?
i noticed differet makers of stacks. any better, or same?

thanks

Yah all I did was purchase the factory stacks for suzuki dealership, alot cheaper then the fancy billet stacks. I did mainly for cost figured I had nothing to loose, very happy with the results.

Yah all I did was purchase the factory stacks for suzuki dealership, alot cheaper then the fancy billet stacks. I did mainly for cost figured I had nothing to loose, very happy with the results.

with that race filter you don't worry about particles passing thru that otherwisw would be caught by street filters?

Pull mine about every 1500 km and clean it and relube it for now may go back to factory one down the road and give the race filter to my buddy who races.

I went with 4 longs all stock ones I got the extras on ebay for about $10

I have Factory Pro's Superflare Stacks.

Factory Pro: Producers of the EC997 Low Inertia Eddy Current Dynamometer Series and Quality MC performance products

Surf around their site and they have installation instructions and suggestions etc.
They work great!

i saw their cam/stack pack for $1100, good for max 20hp @10000 rpm.
any have an idea how that compares to a web cam stage 1 setup? would i get the power lower in the range?
my bike does't see 10000 rmp much

There was one member who tried the Factory Pro Biller Stacks and OEM Short Stacks and actually made more power on the Dyno with OEM stacks. Check out the link below. That is what made me try out the factory ones first aswell as cost.

https://www.hayabusa.org/forum/dyno-kings/57526-factory-pro-dyno-results.html

Love the new avatar. :thumbsup:

I read that thread too and seemed to be confusing at best, to try and understand it.
I haven't tried anything other than the factory pro's and they were the last thing I added to the mix and they seemed to give me some more mid and top end?
Would be interesting to see a real fair study done to compare both.

In that thread he used 4 short OEM stacks, and you used 4 long ones.
Do you think that made a difference?
The Factory Pros are longer at (60mm.) than the short OEM ones at (41 mm) , and a little shorter than the long OEM ones at (72 mm).

Last edited:
I really like the little extra off the line with the long stacks. I wasn't sure exact set-up for the Factory Pro's. That would have made a difference on the results. Different lengths do change the powerband. And actually I tried all three OEM stack combinations 2 Short / 2 Long, 4 Short and 4 long and for me I liked the 4 longs the best personally.

Back