Got a new pony and Man what a pony!

smac

Donating Member
Registered
2012 MV AGUSTA F4RR, all original even the tires!

20150315_070431.jpg

Congrats! Nice color - there is something special about all white.

So, how does she ride?

She rides unlike any other bike I ever ridden, a little wild, handles great but the factory map is a little confused. She is definitely a thoroughbred. You can probably see my grin from your house!

Congrats on the MV! I bought my first MV (Brutale 1090) last October, haven't ridden it yet but I'll be stateside soon and it'll be time to start putting down some miles. The tough part will be splitting time between the Busa and the Brutale.

She rides unlike any other bike I ever ridden, a little wild, handles great but the factory map is a little confused. She is definitely a thoroughbred. You can probably see my grin from your house!

Bike looks amazing!! That's always been the issue with all the MV Agusta's is the fueling?? They can build beautiful machines but for some reason they can't figure out the fueling?? Tanks are too small, maps are too rich too lean, horrible mpg. That's always the gripe when they do the reviews year after year. You'd think they'd figure it out by now....:laugh:

Either way gorgeous bike :bowdown:

Bike looks amazing!! That's always been the issue with all the MV Agusta's is the fueling?? They can build beautiful machines but for some reason they can't figure out the fueling?? Tanks are too small, maps are too rich too lean, horrible mpg. That's always the gripe when they do the reviews year after year. You'd think they'd figure it out by now....:laugh:

Either way gorgeous bike :bowdown:

Thanks for the great replies. Yes the map is a little off has a strange spot at 10k picks back up about 10.5k, then pulls hard the rest of the way up. I can see a pcv and a dyno tune in it's near future. Will know more with a little more saddle time. If you don't smile every time you walk into the garage and see the MV, you better check to see if you are still alive. LOL.

Back