Got a new Jacket for my B'day !

Hobo

Registered
My girl really knows how to pick presents !
Pics are off the website, I only got it today ! :thumbsup:

luckystrike_blackwhite_front.jpg

luckystrike_blackwhite_side 756.jpg

luckystrike_blackwhite_back.jpg

Last edited:
looks like a nice jacket...congrats on having a great girl to get it for you and hope you had a good birthday :beerchug:

NICE!! good choice- good girls rule!

Santa: for christmas I want a new helmet!!

bad girls ROCK!
Posted via Mobile Device

uber pimp-looking jacket! does NOT look cheap! you are one lucky man to have a girl like her :)

Thanx guys, she is a good girl , when she's good she's great , when she's bad she's even better !
89 pounds + postage, bit tight in the shoulders, but it will wear in.
Does anyone even remember Schwantz these days ?

Great present! :thumbsup: Not much for being a tobacco add, but the jacket looks like it's good quality from the pictures.

Kevin Schwantz is now running a superbike school at Road Atlanta. I was going to try to slip out there last year but work didn't send me because of my back.

Last edited:
Great present! :thumbsup: Not much for being a tobacco add, but the jacket looks like it's good quality from the pictures.

Kevin Schwantz is now running a superbike school at Road Atlanta. I was going to try to slip out there last year but work didn't send me because of my back.

Yeah, I heard he is going to have s'thing to do with Spies assualt next year, not sure in wat format.
Quality is good but not triple stitched, I hope it doesn't peel off my back as I'm sliding down the road.
Shoulda mentioned EARLY b'day present, not till Dec. but I wasn't going to refuse it .... :laugh:
Thanx for the well wishes anyway ! :thumbsup:

Back