got a new ar yesterday!

busabeast

likes to pass cars
Registered
hey guys!
was doing a favor for my aunt yesterday and while riding back home my gf and i stopped in at this hunting store called 'lead slingers'... (luv the name) so we check it out, and what did i see chillin in the corner of the rack?? thats right- an un-assuming ar-15 sittin there sayin 'just look'. so when i asked how much,(630) my jaw hit the floor. after i recouperated and went browsing thru the rest of the store, i decided that i wasnt leaving without it... and tru to my upbringing, i had to haggle a little... got the rifle, two clips, a red/blue/green dot and two packs of ammo for right at 700, out the door... did i do good??

oh yeah- no pics=didn't happen so....

IMG_20110410_133425.jpg

I have a DPMS. Excellent gun. Enjoy!

Unfortunately I had to leave mine with the parentals when I moved to the People's Republic of Kalifornia.

very good with the add ons. Think they (the oracle's) go for $699+tax around here. I have a dpms and love it, just the bigger brother, the ar10

Looks just like mine! That's a pretty good price, I'm assuming its a Panther, right?

Here's mine after some Magpul lovin'...

D60_111310_2748.JPG

Cant wait until DPMS comes out with a 300 Win Mag AR... DPMS is my favorite AR's , I have a few:) Nice looking AR's

Back