Got a little ride in...

echoseven

Froot Loop
Donating Member
Registered
Went for a little ride today, about 100 miles, with a couple of Goldwings. It was in the mid 40's. The roads here pretty much suck and there are many places for photo opts, but I snapped a couple. Oh please let it warm up soon!
please.gif

trip1.jpg

NICE, like the blue---I'm glad someone is riding. We got 16 " of snow yesterday. I envy you guys!

Just curious, I have the same 07 blue busa myself and love it. I just bought the yoshi rs-3 polished and they look nice, but im considering going back to stock. I think I learned that I like quiet bikes.

Just curious, I have the same 07 blue busa myself and love it. I just bought the yoshi rs-3 polished and they look nice, but im considering going back to stock. I think I learned that I like quiet bikes.
Yeah, if I ever do get a new exhaust system, I don't want it to be real noisy, I like them quite. So I'll probably just end up just polishing the stock cans.

By the way, other than the noise factory, could you tell any difference with the Yoshi's?

Not much as far as performance...again I just have the bolt ons. I can feel a little difference at top rpms, but not much. They are not real loud, just a deep grumble. But you know the noise resonates inside your helmet, messes with hearing my mp3 player.

Very nice. I love that color.

I wish we wouldn't have gotten 2 feet of snow here. I have 1 weekend on my bike. I am itching to go for a ride bad.

Back