Got a good laugh today

Jrod86

Registered
So it was about 70 degrees and sunny out today, very nice day for riding. So I go out riding around for awhile and then stop by a friends house. My friend and I decide to ride down to a local pawn shop to look for some stuff for his paintball gun. . Anyways when we go inside the gentleman inside says to me (im wearing all my gear mind you and actually looking at a sweet deal on some PITBULL stands) you should buy my 250cc lol. I kindly saw ahh im good. As were leaving the guy walks outside and starts talking about his Ninja 250cc. He looks over at my bike which btw happens to have Brocks dual alien heads. He says completely serious. Well the dude I bought my bike from put a full Yosh exhaust on it, I bet its way louder than your bike. . I say quite modestly might I add. . yea maybe (haha)He even went and rev'd up his engine for me hahah. . . 15 seconds later As soon as I start my bike and as soon as I do so he goes. . well maybe its not. . what sane person who is allowed to ride a bike says his 250 is louder than a busa. . He walks back inside and I just burst out laughing. Priceless

Back