Got a few hours in today before the sky fell...

beachz

Registered
I really wanted to get out and log some data with the WR LogBox. Great day for a ride! Roads were dry and clear and the temps were down a little.

Here are a few shot along the way...

Charles Kuralt Trail

IMG_20120721_112123.jpg

Back Bay

IMG_20120721_105817.jpg

Pungo Ferry Bridge

DSC_5899.jpg

DSC_5896.jpg

DSC_5892.jpg

DSC_5889.jpg

Dragonflies suck at evasive maneuvers!!! This little guy was stuck to my jacket.

IMG_20120721_122330.jpg

Thanks guys! Definately a great ride and I had the time to evaluate my recent mods/upgrades. The bike feels awesome and silky smooth both going and stopping. Very happy! Loving being able to log too!!!

Would have been more fun riding with someone but all my buds were tied up with other stuff. I completely understand because usually it's me that is otherwise committed. Hopefully I will catch up with them soon. :thumbsup:

Didn't you post this elsewhere? I was sick today and dragging around the house. Didn't get mine back together because I ruined another master link and nobody in town had a rivet type masterlink for a 530 chain!!!!!!!!

You were on my route though by those pictures, wish I could have joind you.

PS: are you loggin through a AutoTune module? What is it hoooked to again? Did you get the software working so you can edit the map?

DSC_0603.jpg

Dang Willie! Sorry to hear you weren't feeling well and had issues getting the bike back together.

I HATE trying to find parts around here! Almost impossible to get simple things that everyone should carry. I have to go to Newport News tomorrow morning. If you want to see if Casey Cycle City has one I would be happy to swing by and pick it up for you. They seem to have a decent part inventory. I will text you in the morning sometime.

I went all the way to the ferry dock and turned around then spent a lot of time on the back roads near the bay. Zero traffic and beautiful country.

PS: are you loggin through a AutoTune module? What is it hoooked to again? Did you get the software working so you can edit the map?

The Woolich Racing LogBox that I got from BoostBySmith logs straight from the ECU to the SD card onboard. I am using the ECUEditor software. You can use the autotune feature to adjust your maps to hit your target AFR. I am really loving this setup. I am still learning.

IMG_20120716_182650.jpg

The Woolich Racing LogBox that I got from BoostBySmith logs straight from the ECU to the SD card onboard. I am using the ECUEditor software. You can use the autotune feature to adjust your maps to hit your target AFR. I am really loving this setup. I am still learning.

I need to come by and get the scoop on that. Looks pretty slick. I have a reunion next week but after that I am going to spend as much time on the busa as possible.

Awesome, sounds like a plan!

One of he things I like the most is that when you aren't flashing or logging, the only thing that stays on the bike is the harness.

You can download the software and I will email you some files to play with if you like. That way you can get familiar with poking around through the menus. I also made a Word doc of all the most helpful FAQs from the ecuhacking website.

Back