Got A Blanket For Christmas

captain

Dis in my way!
Staff member
Administrator
Kristie took all of my old Org shirts and sent them off and had a blanket made out of them. There is a stain on each one of those shirts that reminds me of someone here. A little grease, some dirt and even a little blood but wouldn't trade those spots of discoloration for anything. Just a giant reminder to me of all the things we've done with folks here.

cap

sblanket2.jpg

I
Kristie took all of my old Org shirts and sent them off and had a blanket made out of them. There is a stain on each one of those shirts that reminds me of someone here. A little grease, some dirt and even a little blood but wouldn't trade those spots of discoloration for anything. Just a giant reminder to me of all the things we've done with folks here.

cap

View attachment 1570524
Hope you all over there had a great Xmas ,ate /drank heaps,time to shread some kilos &tyres

That is a wonderful gift. I have a few of those shirts myself, and yes, a lot of great memories each one holds.

What a special and unique gift.

Speaking of T-shirts , I would love to get my hands on some more of those original designs.

Especially the second from the left on the top row.

I would take a half dozen.

What a special and unique gift.

Speaking of T-shirts , I would love to get my hands on some more of those original designs.

Especially the second from the left on the top row.

I would take a half dozen.

Shoot me an IM with what size you need and I will see what I have. I pulled them out about a month ago and posted what I had at the time.

Back