~~gosh dang it anyway~~

runeight

why ask why
Donating Member
Registered
Greetings,

Since my next addition to the stable is going to be a 750 cc bike I ran across this little jem. The cool part is that it is only 100 miles awy to check it out!

Waiting on some better pics from the seller. I know..high mantaince but man is it bad!

runeight...

25_0.jpg

Mv Agusta.... awesome bike but have lots of problems and dealers are very few and far between. They have some huge Marzzochi forks and unique rotary valve motors with tons of torque.

(runeight @ Sep. 13 2006,14:39) Greetings,

Since my next addition to the stable is going to be a 750 cc bike I ran across this little jem. The cool part is that it is only 100 miles awy to check it out!

Waiting on some better pics from the seller. I know..high mantaince but man is it bad!

runeight...
why lots of maintanance?

if thats an F-4 750 its an extrememly reliable inline 4, Agustas are top of the line sportbikes your maintanance should be nil?

the senna is the one but if its a good price why not?

(†WÃ￾§â€ Ã«D @ Sep. 13 2006,15:18)
(runeight @ Sep. 13 2006,14:39) Greetings,

runeight...
why lots of maintanance?

if thats an F-4 750 its an extrememly reliable inline 4, Agustas are top of the line sportbikes your maintanance should be nil?

the senna is the one but if its a good price why not?
correct..MV F-4.

sweet as it gets !!

cool.gif

Every time I visit FbF in Willow Grove, PA (about 40 minutes from Philly), I marvel at the MV Agusta. I once asked Eraldo Ferracci himself which is a better-made bike ... the MV or the Duc. Without saying a word, he pulled me over to a 999 and pointed to a weld on the tubular frame (which was really pretty bad), and then took me over to an MV F4 750 and pointed out a weld in the same location. Looked like a nice, little row of shiny nickles. See for yourself.

MV_Weld.jpg

Since only around 200 a year make it to the states you can't even get a used price on them after 2002 model year.

Still waiting on a reply and better pictures. Price is a little high so an offer much less will be in order.

Will see. I'll have to do some creative financing on this one.

runeight...

F4SP01_1.jpg

Check out FbF's website ... they have several new F4 1000's, and a rare 2000 MV Series Oro 750 (only one of 300 made) with only 1,700 miles for $22.5K.

(05 Busa LE @ Sep. 13 2006,16:05) Check out FbF's website ... they have several new F4 1000's, and a rare 2000 MV Series Oro 750 (only one of 300 made) with only 1,700 miles for $22.5K.
fbf web site?

link please..

F4Tamb_8.jpg

Back