GoPro Video editoring software

Heres the vid. I wish I could turn the music down to like 30-40% and the vid be 70%. I guess I need to tinker with it & get more footage.

- 08 Turbo Busa vid[/url]

Last edited by a moderator:
Still doesn't work right. The file converts fine (.avi) and you can play it in Media Player without issue, but when you import it into Movie Maker, it stutters so bad you can't edit it....This is the issue I've always had.

What resolution are you converting too? I think it gives you an option and I always chose the lower resolution.

Heres the vid. I wish I could turn the music down to like 30-40% and the vid be 70%. I guess I need to tinker with it & get more footage.

- 08 Turbo Busa vid[/url]

Thanks, I used 960p for the helmet cam, and when I do the gas tank mount w/the suction cup I will use 1080p. Apparently the 960p allows for wider view angles and is more suitable for helmets where as the 1080p is preferred for the stationary mounts. btw... the higher the resolution vids are a bi*%# to add to youtube. It took almost 2 hrs for a little over 5 mins of vid using Wifi.
:thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks, I used 960p for the helmet cam, and when I do the gas tank mount w/the suction cup I will use 1080p. Apparently the 960p allows for wider view angles and is more suitable for helmets where as the 1080p is preferred for the stationary mounts. btw... the higher the resolution vids are a bi*%# to add to youtube. It took almost 2 hrs for a little over 5 mins of vid using Wifi.
:thumbsup:

Exactly. I use the R2 setting as I find it is the best for me as far as quality, video size, and uploading time.

Back