GoPro Hero - $99 at Costco

omslaw

Michelle owns my Busa
Staff member
Administrator
Hey y'all... I was at Costco today and they had the GoPro Hero (can't recall the exact model) for only $99! It did NOT appear to be the HD version. I may have to run back by there to see the specs... But it came with the suction mount and several other things.

Don't know if it's a regional thing or not, but thought I'd share with the class...

Hey y'all... I was at Costco today and they had the GoPro Hero (can't recall the exact model) for only $99! It did NOT appear to be the HD version. I may have to run back by there to see the specs... But it came with the suction mount and several other things.

Don't know if it's a regional thing or not, but thought I'd share with the class...

Are you kidding?
Dang Mang, I am looking for one and they are not less than 220 anywhere I go. I will be hitting the local Costco tomorrow!
Thanks,
Bubba

I didn't find it any where on there site!

Read between the lines. GoPro has a white elephant on its hands and is dumping stock to get rid of it as quickly as they can. What better place than striking a deal with Costco, it's brilliant.

These are the 2009 models, the GoPro Hero model. It's a slightly scaled down kit from the $199 Motorsports kit. It's the camera & housing & a couple mounts but that's it. Does not include the suction cup mount that the Motorsports kit comes with. In 2009, this kit would have sold for about $130-$140 street price.

The good news is if you are a hobbyist or don't care about the new 2010 HD models plus don't mind last years' model, this is a great deal. The GoPro Hero of last year was a great camera to work with and I took thousands of photos with it. If your photos or video is purely for fun or internet bound only, this a great deal for you.

I've got two of the GoPro Hero models slightly used but work great I'll sell you for $50 shipped each. Make it $70 and I'll throw in an Expansion kit for handlebars.

Dsc04520_800.jpg

Dsc04520_800.jpg

Read between the lines. GoPro has a white elephant on its hands and is dumping stock to get rid of it as quickly as they can. What better place than striking a deal with Costco, it's brilliant.

These are the 2009 models, the GoPro Hero model. It's a slightly scaled down kit from the $199 Motorsports kit. It's the camera & housing & a couple mounts but that's it. Does not include the suction cup mount that the Motorsports kit comes with. In 2009, this kit would have sold for about $130-$140 street price.

The good news is if you are a hobbyist or don't care about the new 2010 HD models plus don't mind last years' model, this is a great deal. The GoPro Hero of last year was a great camera to work with and I took thousands of photos with it. If your photos or video is purely for fun or internet bound only, this a great deal for you.

I've got two of the GoPro Hero models slightly used but work great I'll sell you for $50 shipped each. Make it $70 and I'll throw in an Expansion kit for handlebars.

View attachment 186538

PM sent.

...interested
What mounts will they come with?

gopro_hero_14_210.jpg gopro_hero_11_grab_bag_210.jpg

The CostCo package is basically this: A GoPro Hero & a Grab Bag.

It's basic, but it will get you rolling in using one of these. Add your SD card, throw in some batteries and start shooting vids and pics.

The pics are 1000K pics compare to the new HD model which is shooting 2500K pics. Still look great.

Pict0727_900.jpg

gopro_hero_11_grab_bag_210.jpg

gopro_hero_14_210.jpg

Pict0727_900.jpg

2am, and I got 3 pm's in the last 2 hrs about my two that I've got. Continue this tomorrow. :)

Back