GoPro HD's on sale Competition Accessories 5/16/11

skydivr

Jumps from perfectly good Airplanes
Donating Member
Just got an add:

GoPro HD Hero WIDE 5MP $239
GoPro HD 960P $143

Just got Go Pro hd motorsports 219 with free shipping on flea bay from rocketfastparts ordered friday got this morning.

I need to pick one of these puppies up as well.

I don't really know what accessories I'd need. I'd like the diver man to post up a list of what he has as and would suggest one should have to accomodate the use of this camera!

Com-on Keith, you know all the tricks with this thing attached to MC's and helmets! Don't be shy, give it up dude! :whistle:

One other thing?

What's the difference between the HD 960P

and the HD Hero Wide 5MP?

Why should I buy one over the other? :dunno"

SteveO, the max the cheaper one will record in is 960P; the full 5MP records up to 1080i. The difference being in FILE SIZE more than IMHO resolution. 1080I is a huge file to try and edit, and unless you have a 1080 TV/DVD, kinda over-the-top.

In both cases, you need is the MOTORSPORTS EDITION.

You need to be wearing one when following me next month :beerchug:

SteveO, the max the cheaper one will record in is 960P; the full 5MP records up to 1080i. The difference being in FILE SIZE more than IMHO resolution. 1080I is a huge file to try and edit, and unless you have a 1080 TV/DVD, kinda over-the-top.

In both cases, you need is the MOTORSPORTS EDITION.

You need to be wearing one when following me next month :beerchug:

Geeeeeze,,,,,,,, I'll have to keep up with you first! :shock:

So you are saying the HD 960 is all I need for videos that I want to edit in Adobe Premiere Elements?

Is there a difference in still shot size between the two cameras? Is there an adjustment on the camera for setting the size of the still shots?

The only difference in the two cameras is the file size of the video,,,,,, Correct?

Thanks for the info Keith. I do want to purchase a GoPro and I know very little about them!

Back