gopro experts out there

202mphbusa

Registered
how in the F do I turn on the GPS data on a video?
The only place I can find to toggle it on and off is in "gopro quick"
Which I hate! Importing files BLOWS I even had to buy a telemetry unlocker and have a long time ago got it to work somehow
but what the F????? why so hard? Is there better alternatives? I KNOW I have gps turned on on the Hero 8
HELP!
I want to edit my Loring videos?

On the GoPro app, when you do an edit, there’s an option to add stickers. In there you’ll find, speed, gforce, tracked layout sort of thing, plus a few others.
I haven’t been able to do it from any pc app, always via my mobile after importing the file.
It sucks they discontinued their pc based app in favour of a mobile only version.. SLOW…….

how in the F do I turn on the GPS data on a video?
The only place I can find to toggle it on and off is in "gopro quick"
Which I hate! Importing files BLOWS I even had to buy a telemetry unlocker and have a long time ago got it to work somehow
but what the F????? why so hard? Is there better alternatives? I KNOW I have gps turned on on the Hero 8
HELP!
I want to edit my Loring videos?
Not sure if possible but could you add the data on the video in the go pro app then export it and edit in a different software?

It has to be turned on (the GPS funct) when you record the footage
Then you have to add those objects to your footage using GoPro Quik and then RESAVE the file (with the added objects (like speedo e.g.).
Then it should show up on your footage during playback/editing.

Caution - this instruct from memory. Will post emendations when I've got the cams in front of me later this eve

GPS function def turned on
have neve had good results, I had to buy a program to "unlock" the GPS
I have done this

The problem I have now is
I can not get Quick to find the video files in the directory I put them in, that is DEF one of the directory's Quick is setup to look in

Back