GoPro Compilation Testing...

beachz

Registered
The weather has been pretty wet here so I spent a little bit of my time playing with my/learning editing software. I have a long way to go, but I am starting to figure out some of the things I want to be able to do. I did this little clip from a quick ride Saturday morning. Figured I would post it here. My work isn't quite worthy of the "Vids" section.

[video=youtube_share;TbaBeM9d8p4]http://youtu.be/TbaBeM9d8p4[/video]

:thumbsup:

I'm right there with you on the learning of the new toy! I need at least one day off...maybe in May some time! :laugh:

Thanks guys!

Yeah, I may have underestimated the lean angle a little. On the next left hander after the one you see, I ground knobs on my set up. Lesson learned... but the footage is cool! :laugh:

IMG_20121231_125331.jpg

Thanks SoCal! Maybe the next one. I actually picked up a Hero3 Black Edition over the weekend with some Xmas money and cash I had put away for another project. :whistle: I haven't had time to play with it yet but from the vids people are doing with them, should be good stuff. :thumbsup:

That will be great to have more than one camera running at a time. I really like the different angles. I always plan to do that but when I go on group rides, there is no time to move the camera around (at least so far).

This is that last one that I did, just trying out my new Drift HD...

If I would have had video from different angles like you did, it would have been much better! :laugh:

Last edited by a moderator:
Bravo!! Video editing does take some practice, but once you get it right, it's fun to watch the end results. :thumbsup:

Nicely done. I hear you about group rides. I was riding alone so I could stop when I wanted to switch stuff up. I had heard really good things about the Drift and it looks like it does a great job!:beerchug: BTW... I need to move out to there. :thumbsup:

Here is a pretty cool comparison of the Heros if anyone is interested.

[video=youtube_share;yZvPBBHAuiI]http://youtu.be/yZvPBBHAuiI[/video]

i have to get one of these dang things. i assume that is the Hero 3? great footage by the way. :beerchug:

i have to get one of these dang things. i assume that is the Hero 3? great footage by the way. :beerchug:

Thanks! My clip is actually from my Hero2 that I shot last Saturday just after noon on a very overcast day. I haven't had the new camera out of the house yet. I am looking forward to a little sunshine so I can test it out. Maybe there will be a break in the clouds this weekend. :please:

Oooooooooooooooooooooooo you did a wheelie on public roads shame shame everyone knows your name and all the popo wanna bees will be along soon to tell you how bad you are for doing that!:laugh:

Disclaimer: These images were captured on a closed course with professional driver. Do not attempt this at home. :whistle:

On that note, my brother was up from FL over the holidays and told me about their new "two wheel contact" laws... that were explained to him by a friendly officer... who gave him a written warning. :rulez:

Back