GoPro captured my 'almost final minute'.....close call

Didn't mean to laugh out loud at Saiid's struggles with profanity, but that was funny.

:whistle: :laugh:

cheers
ke

Go ahead I can take it. Hes right and I guess this old dog still needs to learn a new trick. So..........
129062008788436202.jpg

Well...:banghead:..in an effort to delete the audio portion from it I unchecked it in Quicktime and 'saved changes' but instead it deleted the video portion which is what I wanted to save..:banghead:...:banghead:
I trimmed the original hours worth of video just to this part and saved that but now all I have left is the audio which I didnt want....:banghead:
Anyone know how to recover video from YouTube that you have deleted ?
Maybe I can recover that and start over ? Otherwise thats it :banghead:

I was riding my 08 one day awile back and kinda cut in front of a car at a stop light.
He started blaring his horn and was right on my azz when the light changed green, I pulled over to let him pass, he passed then i was behind him, he locked up his brakes trying to make me crash into him. I had to brake really hard or i would have smashed right into him.

There are a lot of crazy drivers out there. The best thing to do in those kind of situations when on your bike is keep cool and try not to lose your temper cuz it will only make things worse. A motorcycle is no match for a car.

Now if I would of had my lincoln town car and he tried to pull something like that, it would have been a different story.

Back