GoPro captured my 'almost final minute'.....close call

I removed the video due to the cussing . I have no problem with criticism and accepting others points of view. While listening to the video and trying to see it from Tufbusas point of view Adam heard it and said 'ooooh daddy you said a bad word' . It was then I asked for it to be taken down . I don't know how to delete the audio from the video with QuickTime so I deleted the whole thing . If anyone wants to tell me how to do this I will have no probs posting it back up . I think I've already said I was wrong about a half dozen times . If y'all want to see 'what not to do' I'm fine with it , I just would prefer for you to not hear it as well.

And Ace as far as the 'nice Christian language' comment goes I'm sure that the next time someone about runs you off the road you will pull up next to them and whisper sweet nothings . :poke:

My religious beliefs are not posted all over this board as are yours. I am religion neutral. So if i want to cuss someone i can do so without being hypocritical. I usually choose sarcasm... it cuts way more deeply than a four letter word about someones momma.

My religious beliefs are not posted all over this board as are yours. I am religion neutral. So if i want to cuss someone i can do so without being hypocritical. I usually choose sarcasm... it cuts way more deeply than a four letter word about someones momma.

Point taken .
People make mistakes and that's what makes my religion so great is it allows forgiveness.
Christians cuss and then realize they shouldn't have.

Point taken .
People make mistakes and that's what makes my religion so great is it allows forgiveness.
Christians cuss and then realize they shouldn't have.

How long does the realization process take before you actually Learn not to cuss?

Stop digging...:argue:1

stop digging.jpg

Blanca. Ace is an alternative to a deeper meaning which is more to the likeness of what I am and as a friend I am telling you to let it go. To everyone else asking about the video, had I been in his possition, I probably would not have acted as level headed as he did. 'Nuff said.

Please, the cussed. We are adults, not little boys and girls. When death is about to smack you in the face, adrenaline completely takes over and you almost have no control as to the words that come out of your mouth. I'm glad you are alright, just wish I could have seen the video

Glad you are OK Blanca I wouldn't mind seeing the video just re up it on your youtube page without a link on here. As far as being offended by language it sounds like you were in a do or die situation.

Last edited:
Was going for a ride this morning. Had planned on going all the around Lake Okeechobee.
This happened less than 5 mins into it, not more than a mile from my house. Really ruined the whole thing for me.
It is the closest I've come to being run over/off the road.
Puts his blinker on and just moves over.
I beep beep and nothing, then wick it up to about 10,000rpms and he still keeps coming over. (His window was open and I could hear no music so I know he heard me)
I had to go into turn lane to avoid getting hit !

I'll apologize now for any language you may hear. I had the sealed door on the GoPro but I guess I was yelling just a lil bit.
So after he almost kills me I go around car in front of me and speed up from 40 (speed limit) to 60 or so just to get away.
Now he's right on my tail. So I move over and he comes up next to me and flips me the bird !!!!!!!!
I lost it, sorry. He's waiving for me to stop,tellin me to pull over yelling some stupid crap.
I simply lifted my jacket and patted my side and he locked it up and turned right asap.
Good thing I didnt listen to him. He'd be dead and I'd be in jail....

Just Fn pissed me off. I made it about 20mins west when the heavens opened up and I just turned around. Wasn't my day..

AGAIN WARNING ON BLANCA LOSING HIS TEMPER AND TONGUE.
(didnt think the GoPro would hear it)
This is the prime reason I have it on bike at all times to capture what may happen.

It was an Islamist out to get you...........Damn Llama Lickers........

Yeah, you should have seen this guy raisin hell with the cruiser crowd on the Yamaha Stratoliner forum. :whistle:

They almost banned him like 20 times! :rofl:

Blanca, next time shoot his fnkin tires out!:laugh:

Lee, In the end, I banned myself......Self centered ego maniacs they were.

Man anyone complaining about the cussing can GTFO. You almost got killed by that idiot. We need to go riding sometime when I'm in South Florida. :thumbsup:

Lee, In the end, I banned myself......Self centered ego maniacs they were.

New clean slate with the Busa! Congrats. I think it fits your personality a lot better!!!:beerchug:

Man anyone complaining about the cussing can GTFO. You almost got killed by that idiot. We need to go riding sometime when I'm in South Florida. :thumbsup:

:poke: yea, what he said, Saiid.:whistle:

Damn, yall, we just went for a ride around the lake this Sunday! Stay tunned for another one in a few weeks!!

I removed the video due to the cussing . I have no problem with criticism and accepting others points of view. While listening to the video and trying to see it from Tufbusas point of view Adam heard it and said 'ooooh daddy you said a bad word' . It was then I asked for it to be taken down . I don't know how to delete the audio from the video with QuickTime so I deleted the whole thing . If anyone wants to tell me how to do this I will have no probs posting it back up . I think I've already said I was wrong about a half dozen times . If y'all want to see 'what not to do' I'm fine with it , I just would prefer for you to not hear it as well.

And Ace as far as the 'nice Christian language' comment goes I'm sure that the next time someone about runs you off the road you will pull up next to them and whisper sweet nothings . :poke:

try youtube's audioswap. pick wisely :poke:

Blanca Busa, I glad you made it out safe. It is easy to Monday quarterback this issue or any issue but the end result is your safe and we all learn from things like this.

If your able to fix your audio thing and post up the video, that would be great. :thumbsup:

Back