GoPro Be A Hero...

I wonder if they beat the driver down. It only takes a second, and the guy didn't even try to move left a roll by close. Deer eyes in the headlight. I don't even think he hit the brakes.

diving-judges.jpg

Cept it was in Denver, CO, on I-25 Northbound. I don't think it was 140 either. I'm thinking closer to 85 - 90 maybe with the minivan doing 55.

Cept it was in Denver, CO, on I-25 Northbound. I don't think it was 140 either. I'm thinking closer to 85 - 90 maybe with the minivan doing 55.

I know it was in Colorado...saw the signs on the interstate (my home state) :) I'd just happened to see the story on my local news.

Doesn't matter where or how fast, it's still straight up stupid :laugh:

via Samsung Galaxy SIII

notice how many other bikers were doing about the same speed.

The rider turned his head to the left seconds before impact - probably looking at the scenery or other bikes, i.e. distracted. The bike to his left clearly started slowing down while the main rider was still looking to the left. Ouch!

The rider turned his head to the left seconds before impact - probably looking at the scenery or other bikes, i.e. distracted. The bike to his left clearly started slowing down while the main rider was still looking to the left. Ouch!

Actually, I think he was doing the cursory "Hey ya'll, look at me!" and *boom*, stop, drop and roll :laugh:

Go Pro survived though, so that's a plus :whistle:

Do some people think they are invincible because the have a helmet, gloves and a jacket on?

I'd like to see pictures of the van and the bike.
Also like to know the fines the rider is going to have to pay.

Biggest question - Did he learn anything?

You can't fix stupid.........

Back