Google this

outlawbusa

1 wheel up aero testing
Donating Member
Registered
Still a Chance Asteroid May Hit Earth in 2036

I know we hear something new every couple years, but I saw this on TV last night and found it "interesting" for lack of a better term.

It appears that depending on the path through Earth's atmosphere in 2029 that there may be an extremely small chance it may return to hit Earth in 2036.

By no means is this to be presented to scare, I just found it to be a scenareo that struck my interest.

I wont even be retired by then. Looks like my golden years will be filled with fire and deastruction. Oh well, whatta gonna do.....:laugh:

They say with advance warning they may be able to change it's course, plus you have to look at the next 25 years worth of technology they can use...

Ok, quick plan of action, get bruce willies to fix this like in the movie armagandon
Posted via Mobile Device

Ok, quick plan of action, get bruce willies to fix this like in the movie armagandon
Posted via Mobile Device

LoL, they actually said this is not an option. The movies tend to show plots to either blow them up or break them apart. Unfortunately, if this strategy were used it would rain debree over a wider area.

They actually showed a laser beam being used (assuming a craft could reach it) to change it's course entirely~!~

I might be blazed up by then....somewhere in Amsterdam:laugh:

Back