Google Play - Ok, what is it?

Twobrothersbusa

Team Gixxer Racing; IDMBT #1
Donating Member
Registered
Anybody using Google Play? What device and opinions would be appreciated.

I'm really not sure what all is available so how you use it would be great too.

it is an APP STORE: download apps for free or for a fee. It came standard with my Android phone

Anybody that has a new Kindle Fire that can compare it to their Amazon cloud offering?

download drag racing bike app. its a fun game.
After Focus for your pics
EB GPS Speedometer
Diablo superbiker

then I have a bunch of good books I got for free on there and their music stations are cool.

Not sure what you're looking for here, but we use the market (now Google Play) on our Kindle Fires and my Samsung Galaxy SIII.

It's tied to my Amazon acct when I buy mp3s or books on the Audible app. Anything I download (free or paid) can be pushed to every Android device I have registered with my Amazon acct, so my songs are available to both of my kids' Kindles, download of books in games can be shared on each Kindle Fire, etc. This prevents me from having to pay for games, music, apps, etc. more than once.

That help??

via Samsung Galaxy SIII

Would it hurt your feelings if I said no...dang tech changes fast. Thanks for the info though!

Not sure what you're looking for here, but we use the market (now Google Play) on our Kindle Fires and my Samsung Galaxy SIII.

It's tied to my Amazon acct when I buy mp3s or books on the Audible app. Anything I download (free or paid) can be pushed to every Android device I have registered with my Amazon acct, so my songs are available to both of my kids' Kindles, download of books in games can be shared on each Kindle Fire, etc. This prevents me from having to pay for games, music, apps, etc. more than once.

That help??

via Samsung Galaxy SIII

Would it hurt your feelings if I said no...dang tech changes fast. Thanks for the info though!

I cried myself to sleep...thanks for hurting my feelings...

Short answer on Google Play - it's just an online market where you can download apps for Android devices...that better? :p

Apple has the 'App Store' (iTunes Store)
Google has 'Google Play' (used to be called Android Market)
Microsoft has 'Microsoft Store'
Amazon has 'Amazon Appstore'

They are all the same concept - each manufacturer's own 'App Store' - place where users can download/buy applications, music, movies, etc.

Back