Goodridge brake lines

BUSANAS

Registered
I was shopping for brake lines and I can get Goodridge or Galfer at cost and they are about the same price, I was really thinking Goodridge because I could save on some shipping costs if I went with them. Anything brand to brand that makes them better or worse than the next? I kind of thought that they are all comparable.

Don't know about goodridge but if you can get Galfer for the same price but a little more shipping I'd do that.

I've installed, and I'm using goodridge lines with no problems.

cheers
ken

Yeah, me too, have them on my ZRX, no issues at all for 20K miles. They will outlast the bike.

Goodridge is one of the manufacturers that have fittings that can be twisted to match the application, but that was unecessary for the ZRX, they fit as delivered, as was the similar style line from Speigel that I just installed on the 'busa.

Blue1

I good friend of mine that i ride with a lot has them, he's been happy with them. I've heard nothing but good things about them.

Goodridge are top for brake lines
Also H E L
thumb_up.gif

I have installed a 2005 GSXR1000 radial master cylinder on my bike,
and while the HEL lines do reach, I wishe they were a bit longer.

Ideally,I'd like to have...

...30 degree banjo bolts on the caliper ends and regular flat banjo bolts on the master cylinder ends but, a couple of inches longer than stock lengths.

Does anyone have a good source for a supplier??

I see HEL USA is NOT taking orders, according to the web site.

Any suggestions wouyld be appreciated.

smile.gif

I have installed a 2005 GSXR1000 radial master cylinder on my bike,
and while the HEL lines do reach, I wishe they were a bit longer.

Ideally,I'd like to have...

...30 degree banjo bolts on the caliper ends and regular flat banjo bolts on the master cylinder ends but, a couple of inches longer than stock lengths.

Does anyone have a good source for a supplier??

I see HEL USA is NOT taking orders, according to the web site.

Any suggestions wouyld be appreciated.

smile.gif
If you can get hold of Goodridge use them they are as good if not better than Hel.... I can get you a UK supplier they cost 60 pounds aprox $120 plus postage for three lines and fitting kit.

I actually found a supplier in Canada.

bluestreakracing.com

Kinda excited about using them.
Easier shipping for Canucks from Canucks.

Back