goodbye Honda hello Suzuki

voyager

Registered
well after years of fooling around with my cbr 1100xx trying to go faster i have finally given in and ordered a new gsxr1300RZ with the sexy Ti nitrided forks in black with black frame delivery end jan. now where did i put that yoshi catalogue........

Voyager

Good call... welcome aboard.

Now you only need a tshirt and your really ready to haul butt.

The tshirt adds 5 horsepower in case you didn't already know.

Great taste in superbikes! Send us your pictures when you get your new ride. I'll be sure to post them.
devil.gif

Hey Voyager welcome to the board. You're going to love the Busa.
Jim

Welcome to the club, yes post pics as soon as you can!

A Hayabusa.Org sticker will add another 5hp too!

Pic would be cool welcome aboard what is the difference in letters guys I have seen 1300r 1300ry and now 1300rz can anyone tell me

Thanx a lot for the welcome guys,
blackbird is going to some other guy to tinker with, CBR 600fs1 is gonna do duties as trak day only bike. blackbird has custom Ti full system dual cans TTS 1260 conv ram air conv, trick head work magnesium wheels etc etc etc. love the bike the style the comfort but i am just an adrenaline junkie and the biggest fix in town is GSXR flavour. i will keep you updated as to progress delivery 24th jan i hope (will probably snow then) better get the training wheels out !!

SuzukiGBFullSize221.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanx a lot for the welcome guys,
blackbird is going to some other guy to tinker with, CBR 600fs1 is gonna do duties as trak day only bike. blackbird has custom Ti full system dual cans TTS 1260 conv ram air conv, trick head work magnesium wheels etc etc etc. love the bike the style the comfort but i am just an adrenaline junkie and the biggest fix in town is GSXR flavour. i will keep you updated as to progress delivery 24th jan i hope (will probably snow then) better get the training wheels out !!
Now why did it take you so long to figure this one out?
rock.gif
?

Welcome, hang on tight, and enjoy

Brian

Back