good video short

KanjiBusa

Seizures Suck!
Donating Member
Registered
i get that tingle sensation everytime i see a busa act like it should, ignore the comments below, there are some haters

Last edited by a moderator:
cool you found the vid of me
super.gif

hahaha

Older R1 at 190 mph? Doubt it...but he did say odometer "indicated." More like 170+.

the busa must have had some performance, stock couldnt pass that quickly unless he geared down the back sproket

Nope, the 04 and newer R1 has a black frame and a totally different center tach. That's more like a 00-01. The 02-03 had a black frame. From 1998 to 2003, the R1 only got fuel injection and minor tweaks (black frame,slightly upgraded frame,color schemes,slightly different bodywork,LED taillights)

even being a old video, what it does is sell the hayabusa. someone that is looking for a fast bike see's this and they know this is the bike they are going to get. a good marketing tool for suzuki even thou they had nothing to do with it.

Hate to burst bubbles, but look at the r1 rider roll off the throttle before he gets passed.... at that speed he would slow down a lot very quickly...

Not to say he wasnt about to get passed still, but it would probably look much less impressive if the rider kept the throttle open.

I showed that video to my brother a few months back. At that time he was thinking about getting a Busa. Since that time he has been bugging me about selling him mine when/if the Busa is revamped in '07.
biggrin.gif

Ooops... I was watching the video with the crashes. The Busa pass was very cool too.

Back